SNG has an immediate opening for a qualified Recruiter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct full recruitment life cycle activities for assigned new hire requisitions. (sourcing, screening, interviewing coordination, reference checks, hiring, offer management, on-boarding communications).
• Advise on creative sourcing methods and strategies, and work closely with hiring managers to develop best approach to building candidate pipeline.
• Determine the suitability of the applicant for employment by conducting an initial screen to assess applicable knowledge, skills and experience.
• Performs further background reference checks (i.e. Prior employment references, transcripts, etc.) to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision.
• Provide timely progress updates on sourcing, interview and placement activities.
• Compile hiring activity information including: resumes, job postings, and candidate selections into the applicant tracking system.
• Maintain databases for use in future openings and candidate searches.
• Coordinate activities with HR team to ensure that new hire processing is completed in a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain strong business partner relationships with internal clients and leadership.
• Ensure smooth transition post-hire and assess hiring manager and new hire satisfaction.
• Other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned.
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business or similar discipline.
• Minimum three years of experience within a government contracting environment.
• Proven experience in recruiting high quality business professionals for cleared positions.
• Demonstrated capacity for attention to detail and accuracy of work product
• Knowledge of State and Federal Employment Law and Compliance.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the utilization of MS office (Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Exercises good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating confidential information.
• Previous recruiting experience in support of government health agencies (i.e. DHA) is a plus.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.