|Title:||Help Desk Analyst|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Executive Protection Systems is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Executive Protection Systems is looking to hire a Help Desk Analyst to support The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) in Lorton, VA. Candidates should have experience designing and managing basic (non-complex) telecommunications capabilities including local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN) using similar software and hardware as those described in client requirements.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides desktop and software support as directed.
- Troubleshoots user problems with software, hardware, or workstation network connectivity.
- Ensures compliance with desktop computing standards and policies as directed.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Provides phone and in-person support to users in the areas of general PC hardware and generic LAN problems.
- Establishes and maintains centralized Help Desk Operational support.
- Manages all technical aspects and administrative operations related to supporting the total enterprise and associated missions
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline, OR
- Possess a total of four (4) years’ work experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ work experience designing and managing basic (non-complex) telecommunications capabilities including local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN) using similar software and hardware as those described in client’s requirements.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: