|Title:||Network Security Engineer|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
This position will have responsibility for provisioning, deployment configuration and administration of many pieces of network and security-related hardware and software. This may include firewalls, routers, switches, various network monitoring tools and VPNs.
This position will provide support to government staff as the first line of defense against unauthorized intrusion from outside sources and potential security threats.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience maintaining & operating computer networks in a team environment:
- Juniper SRX & EX platform experience & Junos OS (e.g., Juniper Security Professional certification)
- Experience with secure LAN/WAN topologies and out-of-band management network management
- Experience with service provider networks (e.g., QoS, Private IP, Managed Services)
- Experience with secure VPN topologies, firewall concepts and other tunneling protocols
- Experience in data center environments including specifying power, bandwidth, QoS & media hand-off requirements
- Demonstrable experience maintaining and operating computer networks to industry best practice and/or U.S. Federal Government standards.
The following skillsets will be considered beneficial albeit not required:
- Experience with VMWare ESXi or vSphere networking
- Experience configuring serial console servers & Dell iDrac remote management
- Experience with Cisco IOS routing platforms & Cisco ASA firewall platforms
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: