|Title:||Senior DevOps Engineer|
|Company:||Western Door Federal, LLC|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Applies coding and testing standards, security testing tools, threat modeling, and conducts code reviews.
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to ensure the desired information is produced and instructions are correct.
• Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
• Identify security issues around steady state operation and management of software. Incorporate security measures that must be taken when a product reaches end of life.
• Perform integrated quality assurance testing for security functionality and resiliency attacks. Identify potential flaws in codes to mitigate vulnerabilities.
• Apply comprehensive knowledge of Information Security issues to include cloud technology, internet servers, web-enabled database applications, network security, security engineering, data integrity, intrusion detection, firewall management, forensic and legal information security, virtual private networks, public key/infrastructure/digital signatures, encryption, and network security architecture.
Minimum Qualifications (Education and Skills):
• TOP SECRET level security clearance, with SCI eligibility
• BS Degree, with 8-10 yrs of experience; or Master’s Degree, with 6-8 yrs of experience; or PhD with 3-5 yrs o experience.
• Experience working with the Department of Defense (DoD), particularly with the Intelligence Community (IC)
• Knowledge of large cloud-computing infrastructure and platforms
• Experience with cloud-based systems engineering and development and deployment of systems and applications into a cloud environment
• Experience with DIA systems [e.g., Machine-Assisted Analytic Rapid-Repository System (MARS), Generic Area Limitations Environment (GALE), Functional Intelligence System of Hierarchical Networks (FISHNet), FounDRI, Event Data, Defense Economics Database, Object Based Production (OBP), Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), IC Information Technology Enterprise (ICITE)].
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.