|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather requirements from and suggest solutions to customers
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications.
- Support and/or install software applications/operating systems
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Write clean, well-tested, and maintainable code while making it reusable and extendable
- Coordinate and participate in code reviews with the product team as well as other departments
- Evaluate and Report on new frameworks and applicable technologies, including hardware devices
- Assist the government with day to day operations
- Configure and install PC desktop hardware, software, and peripherals
- Provide second level support to help desk staff as needed
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, PC problems and email, Internet, and network access problems
- Public trust clearance
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or similar discipline
- Five or more years' experience
- Four or more years of professional full-stack application development using C#
- Experience with Web API consumptions and SPA design and implementation
- Must have some knowledge of:
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Operating System
- Microsoft Server Windows Hyper-V Cluster Management
- Workstation imaging
- Creating CAT-5/6 RJ-45 cable connections
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Work well with others
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.