|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Top Secret|
• Engage with Customers to review and analyze customer on-premise prerequisites including walking the customer through the standard architecture, stack and deployment process.
• Deploy Customer software on the customer's on-premise environment.
• Assist the Customer in deploying monitors for the solution within the environment.
• Set the platform to enable integration between Customer software to customers MDM, Email, SIEM, and Customer global services.
• Provide training to Customers on the best practices around deploying, upgrading and operating the Customer software platform.
• Provide support to Customers on day to day activities required to maintain, monitor and trouble shoot issues.
• Hands-on experience in Unix: Linux and Solaris.
• Prior experience in DevOps and/or application development team stands on experience using large scale software development, preferably in one of these languages: Java, Python, scripting languages.
• Hands-on experience of Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm style deployments.
• Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure components like ha-proxy, Nginx, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Redis, Memcached, and Postgres.
• Solid working knowledge of infrastructure components. (e.g., routers, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage and networks, security).
• Exposure to Prometheus monitoring tools.
• Exposure to Orchestration and configuration management tools for applications.
• Prior Consulting or deployment experience working with Customers on-site.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, appropriately scaled for a senior technical and senior business audience.
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• US Citizen with active Top Secret Clearance.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: