|Title:||Senior Training Specialist - Pacific|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
* Prepare instructional aids and plans and determining training objectives and goals.
* Formulate training outlines and determine instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specific training needs and effectiveness of such individual methods as individual training, group instruction, over the shoulder support, and virtual training.
* Evaluate effectiveness of training and development programs and utilize relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
* Coordinate or perform administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
* Provide formal and informal implementation guidance, integration, and change management support tasks (on the job training, formal and informal classroom, and over the shoulder training) in a dynamic and interpersonal setting to support functional users (medical and dental providers) requiring assistance in implementing, using, and integrating MHS GENESIS into the military medical clinical business process.
* Maintain an appropriate degree of knowledge, skill, and ability to provide functional support and perform system status checks as needed during system trouble ticket resolution.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
* Must be fluent in verbal and written English and English medical terminology.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.