Data Entry Specialist
|Title:||Data Entry Specialist|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supports government staff by verifying data for accuracy and completeness
- Operates data entry equipment
- Enters information in database
- Under direct supervision, works from various standardized source documents
- Refers problems arising from erroneous items, codes, or missing information to senior personnel
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Active Public Trust clearance.
- Applicants must be a US citizen
- Minimum experience required: 12 months keyboarding experience.
- Proficient keyboarding skills
- Proficient computer skills to include knowledge of relevant software packages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum Education: High school diploma required.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.