|Title:||Senior Systems Engineer|
|Location:||Ft. Bragg, NC (Fayetteville, NC)|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
SGS is seeking to hire a Senior Systems Engineer to provide oversight and advice on top-level implementation of new designs and technologies. The successful candidate must work closely with vendors and USG to ensure new solutions address our evolving performance and efficiency requirements. Work must be mission-focused and incorporate both existing infrastructure and new system technologies, and work with senior vendor engineers and USG to find the best strategies to meet requirements. Must be a SME for engineering space solution inclusions into the agency. The senior engineer will touch U.S. Air Force systems, to include Army and Navy as well, but not limited to other government owned systems and be in constant contact with various vendors evaluating their proposed solutions against the requirements and providing informed evaluations to the government.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Participate in the integration of systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support, as required
- Liaise with vendors and other personnel for problem resolution
- Ensure work is within priorities and needs of USG assigned directorate
- Efforts will also include: Software Integration across multiple sensors including Electro-Optics, Radar, Communications, Signal Intelligence Systems, and Electronic Support Measures Systems. Specifically, long endurance, increased payload capacity, payload transition ability from day into night, and Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) Ultra High Frequency (UHF) communications relay. Platforms can be airborne, stratospheric, and/or space-based and will include ground elements for architectural needs.
- Extensive systems engineering experience that permits oversee/advice to top-level implementation of new designs and technologies.
- Must work closely with vendors and USG to ensure new solutions to address our evolving performance and efficiency requirements.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree required (engineering)
- 20+ years of experience in the fields of tactical datalink, air defense and remote systems engineering
- Masters/PhD preferred
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: