|Title:||Senior Audit Analyst|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate financial risk, financial reporting and accounting transactions. processes including controls related to federal entities.
- Review and evaluate complex federal financial statements.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to government.
- Preparing audit reports and providing recommendations.
- Escalating identified issues and proposing viable solutions.
- Assist with cost benefit analysis and reporting.
- Collaborating with different levels of management to resolve issues across the organization.
- Develop and enhance management reporting.
- Assist and drive efficiency initiatives.
- Identify and participate in cost cutting initiatives.
- Lead integration of capital program with future acquisitions.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Military Health System (MHS) Experience.
- Audit Readiness background.
- Strong project management and oral/written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio).
- 3-5 years of experience performing process improvement, business analytics, gap analysis, corrective actions, SOP development, or Policy development.
- Financial statement audit experience.
- Experience or education in accounting, DoD.
- CPA not required but a plus
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.