|Title:||Program Manager (HR)|
|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is looking to hire a Program Manager to support our government client in Falls Church, VA.
This position requires a Public Trust clearance.
The Program Manager will support the following HR functional areas: HR Operations – Staffing, Recruitment, Retention, Compensation, Pay-Setting, Placement and Classification; Employee and Labor Relations, Workforce and Succession Planning, HR Policy and Strategic Operations, HR Performance Management and Evaluations, HR Awards and Recognition, HR Automation and Information Systems Support (HRISP)
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge of several related fields, more particular human resources experience, and recognition as a leader
- Experience managing the activities of a group, organizational ability to direct multiple activities for a group of management, organizational and business process improvement staff to execute the business plans, developing plans and projects, determining needs, investigating, and resolving problems, interfacing with other functions and outside personnel, preparing capital and operating requests, and managing staff
- Should be able to act as senior resource for a specific discipline or function
- Ability to organize and direct work, coordinate efforts with other functions, and direct personnel to achieve objectives
- Directly supervises contractor employees
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training contractor employees.
- Responsible for staff development, planning, assigning and directing work.
- Responsible for addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with bachelor’s degree OR minimum of three (3) years of experience with master’s degree OR minimum eight (8) years of experience with no degree.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: