|Title:||Tactical Mission Support Engineer (TMSE)|
|Location:||Ft. Carson, CO|
|Security Level:||Top Secret|
RavenTek Solutions is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
RavenTek Solutions is looking to hire a Tactical Mission Support Engineer to support our government client at Fort Carson in Colorado. This position requires a Top Secret clearance and a Security+ certification.TACLAN Mission support personnel shall be experienced functional Information Technology specialists well-versed in the utilization of TACLAN hardware, software applications and tools in support of Special Operations missions. TACLAN Mission Support Engineer personnel shall be knowledgeable in system operations, performing preventive and corrective maintenance, conducting troubleshooting with the use of common test equipment, conducting refresher/continuation training, and facilitating warranty actions. This applies to all systems identified in TACLAN System Description and Version Description Documents (VDD). Whenever possible, the Contractor shall take advantage of existing training course material and/or technical documentation provided by the Government.
The Tactical Mission Support Engineer shall provide highly technical tactical systems engineering expertise for USSOCOM TACLAN systems and related interoperable components as required. Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized client and server applications and systems that operate in and between tactical devices. Manages all aspects of the tactical mission support process for applicable tactical IT assets, including tactical information technology assets and systems as prescribed by USSOCOM TACLAN Program Office. Apply Systems Engineering principles, methods and knowledge to specific task requirements to meet customer needs for USSOCOM tactical systems and required ancillary equipment that interacts with USSOCOM TACLAN component hardware.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Performs TACLAN analysis, design, and development of tactical user interface features for system interoperability
• Proficient mastery of TACLAN server administration for Windows Server systems and solutions. Support Virtual Storage Area Network (VSAN) capabilities
• Perform access control, routing, and switching engineering for tactical servers and hardware
• Support tactical server and client imaging processes and configuration updates to meet customer expectations
• Interact with differing levels of tiered support teams from different organizations to ensure that hardware and software provides optimal support to customers
• Ensure that all systems meet power, size and weight requirements for tactical use and enhance existing capabilities of hardware and software
• Support the design and implementation of automatic configuration tools for customer server updates within hardware and software
• Support automated server and client scripting capabilities and ensure applications can operate as intended on all hardware and software.
• Support tactical interoperability testing with all applicable stakeholders within the area of operation for dedicated assets.
• Interact with other programs and systems in a tactical environment to ensure their dependencies are understood and integrated into solutions
- Active Top Secret w/ ability to obtain SCI access
- Demonstrable experience in virtual infrastructures, server systems, virtual storage, hypervisor and all related tactical server technologies
- 6-8 years of Systems Integration Engineering and assessment
- Expert knowledge of tactical servers, routers and switches
- Teambuilding and engineering team collaboration
- Ability to travel and support tactical integration efforts at customer locations to meet the needs of customers
- Security+ Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in related field / Experience may be substituted for formal education
- 4 years experience in administration of Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Office products
- 4 years experience in administration of storage solutions
- 4 years experience in administration of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls, including demonstrable experience analyzing firewall rule sets and router access control
- Demonstrable experience in managing, responding to, and resolving crisis situations caused by network outages or delays
- Understanding of radio IP translation and wide area voice environments and tactical communications messaging systems
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.