|Title:||EHR Site Integrator/Training Roles Manager|
|Location:||Buckley AFB (Aurora, CO)|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is seeking a hybrid Site Integrator/Training Roles Manager to assist with ensuring the successful execution of the deployment of the MHS Genesis electronic health record (EHR) software.
The Site Integrator/Training Role Manager (Hybrid Role) plays a key role in the deployment and continued management of MHS GENESIS, providing on-the-ground support at Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) to ensure that end users are equipped to provide quality patient care and business support.
- Liaison between the MTF site and various stakeholders to include DHA Health Informatics (HI), Implementation team, Program Management Office (PMO) and other MTFs within the DHA enterprise.
- Support deployment activities, business process adoption, and report/metrics activities.
- Facilitate and participate in site Informatics Steering Committee activities.
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain all local Global Service Center (GSC) tickets associated with MHS GENESIS applications and medical device connections.
- Collaborate with local MTF, Solution Owners, Super Users (Peer Experts), and Functional Champions on troubleshooting technical issues related to MHS GENESIS applications and connectivity
- Communicate and disperse all downtimes to the local MTF for awareness
- Triage all local ticket issue associated with go-lives, system upgrades, modifications, and connectivity
- Formulate training outlines and determine instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, over-the-shoulder support, and virtual training
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology
- Demonstrate skill in preparing instructional aids and plans and determining training objectives and goals
- Develop or direct the development of solutions to complex problems requiring extensive understanding of the project functionality and lifecycle
- Assist in facilitating MHS GENESIS related deployment phase and sustainment phase related activities.
- Design, develop, and maintain reports and analytical tools
- Use current knowledge of business and technology to recommend systems and process improvements
- Three years’ experience supporting healthcare initiatives and projects
- US Citizen with Public Trust eligibility
- Electronic Health Record experience, preferably in the military setting
- Three years’ experience working in the military healthcare environment
- Understanding of the unique informatics architecture of the military
- Operational (deployment) experience preferred
- Clinical experience (i.e. RN or HM) preferred
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: