|Title:||IT Property Custodian|
|Location:||Goodfellow AFB, TX|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services is looking for an IT Property Custodian to support our Air Force client in Texas. The IT Property Custodian will perform the following duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the accountability of all IT hardware and software assets assigned to their unit.
- Ensure IT hardware and software assets are inventoried according to the Information Technology (IT) Hardware Enterprise Inventory Plan defined in AFMAN 17-1203 Information Technology Asset Management.
- Perform out-of-cycle inventories as directed.
- Monitor the acquisition, storage, utilization, and disposition of IT property within assigned accountable area.
- Identify underutilized, impaired, or obsolete property and take appropriate actions to increase utilization or ensure disposition
- Develop physical inventory plans and procedures, schedule physical inventories, and assist in their completion
- Follow guidance or notify Equipment Custodian Officer (ECO) on all shipments (incoming and outgoing), transfers, donations, or turn-ins of excess assets
- Complete all required custodian account documentation
- Complete all required annual, refresher, and ancillary training
- Maintain 100% accountability of all assigned assets
- Maintain proper classification marking and regulated distance on all classified IT equipment
- Perform limited movement of furniture to access power or network wall jacks
- TS/SCI clearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- 1 year of direct, relevant experience in the military or as a civilian or contractor
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.