|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist, coordinate, facilitate, and oversee guiding the progress of multiple special projects and activities with varying timelines and due dates
- Assist with the identification and documentation of standard operating procedures, processes, and guidance to ensure operation efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist in the review and drafting responses to data calls, trend analyses, or other inquiries that require analysis of operations and mission execution
- Provide assistance in planning and managing activities such as requirements analysis, business process improvement, program planning and execution support
- Perform a wide variety of tasks associated with supporting government and military staff in the conduct of day-to-day operations; assisting with both complex and general administrative duties
- Perform schedule management tasks, such as arranging travel; scheduling meetings, conferences, speaking engagements, and other appointments; ensuring there are no schedule conflicts; and ensuring staff being supported have pertinent information regarding regarding their schedules
- Perform office management tasks, such as managing managing office supply inventory, minimizing downtime of office equipment, and ensuring classified information is handled properly.
- Manage the flow of information to and from senior leadership
- Receive and make phone calls on behalf of senior leadership
- Open and sort mail
- Review and summarize memos and documents prior to forwarding to senior leadership
- Assist in preparing and formatting information for internal and external distribution
- Maintain and manage correspondence packages
- Create presentations, write reports, transcribe meeting minutes, edit and proofread documents of various types
- Set up and manage electronic and paper filing systems
- Active Secret clearance required
- Experience working in a military environment and be able to recognize military ranks and address senior military personnel appropriately.
- Familiarity with enterprise correspondence systems and electronic travel systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.