|Title:||Senior Program Manager, Special Programs|
|Company:||Seneca Strategic Partners|
Seneca Strategic Partners is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Strategic Partners has an immediate need for a Sr. Project Manager – Special Programs to support our Special Programs group under the direction of the Director of Special Programs.
The Sr. Project Manager - Special Programs will be an integral member of the Seneca Strategic Partners execution team. This position will report directly to the Director of Special Programs and will be responsible for managing the execution of existing and future projects. The primary objective for this position is to support the Director of Special Programs with all of the back-office functions and to assist in establishing processes and procedures that will ensure compliance with Seneca Holdings policies and procedures.
The Senior Project Manager of Special Programs will:
- Plan, manage, and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary
- materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Generate quotes and identify optimal funding vehicles
- Successfully work across key back-office functions (ie…accounting, finance, contracts) within Seneca Holdings to ensure the necessary support on projects while keeping other departments informed as necessary.
- Assist in business development efforts to create project proposals, RFPs, estimates, and schedules.
- Work with the Director of Special Programs to determine resource requirements and assist in presenting
- business plans as necessary.
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and report on activities related to the project, including subcontractor
- Manage all license(s) compliance (Export, Federal Firearms License, etc) that may be applicable.
- Assist in negotiations of all contracts (i.e., NDA, TA, Subk, Reseller) while working closely with
- Seneca’s corporate compliance, contracts and legal to ensure most favorable terms and conditions.
- Ensure compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations when contracting with the different
- departments of the US Government.
- Communicates routinely to management, customers, project team members, and other stakeholders,
- actively soliciting and addressing customer and project team feedback.
- Works with the Director of Special Programs to establish key project criteria metrics.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred, but equivalent prior sales & military experience may be substituted
- 10+ years of experience 5+ years in a leadership role
- Possess a technology background or have familiarity with other unique products (ie…weapons, law
- enforcement / military paraphernalia).
- Solve issues on projects in cooperation and collaboration with other teammates and divisions.
- Experience in companies with multiple product offerings.
- Experience working with manufacturers, dealers, distributors, wholesale and financing organizations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with management, partners, customers and peers.
- Strong leadership skills including demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional
- management teams without formal reporting relationships.
- Knowledge, experience, and skills in the areas of sales, procurement and government contracting.
- Knowledge of how to build a client base, strategic partners, and teams to close government business.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: