|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
- Provide day-to-day leadership and supervision to a team of approximately 30 executive assistants/administrative personnel
- Provide support to senior executives and field officers
- Should be able to act as senior resource for a specific discipline or function.
- Ability to organize and direct work, coordinate efforts with other functions, and direct personnel to achieve objectives.
- Directly supervises contractor employees.
- Interview, hire, and train contractor employees.
- Evaluate contractor employee performance.
- Responsible for staff development, planning, assigning and directing work.
- Address complaints and resolve problems.
- At least 10 years working as a manager with experience coaching and mentoring subordinates.
- Experience working in a military environment and be able to recognize military ranks and address senior military personnel appropriately.
- Familiarity with enterprise correspondence systems and electronic travel systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.