|Title:||Modeling & Simulations Senior Architect III|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Top Secret|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is seeking a Modeling and Simulations Senior Architect ready to support a dynamic, cutting edge DoD acquisition program. The Modeling and Simulations Senior Architect will be the CSS subject matter expert of M&S Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) federations and Distributive Interactive Simulations (DIS) in a System of Systems (SoS) concept. The ideal candidate for this role must be comfortable working in a transparent, collaborative team environment and possess outstanding communication, organization, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage JLCCTC technical evolution supporting external interoperability with other Service/Joint community and Mission Critical (MC) systems
- Enable BDE and above Command Post exercises
- Supports JLCCTC technical evolution with external interoperability with other Service/Joint and MC systems to enable BDE and above Command Post exercises
- Expertise on M&S standards, protocols, and interfaces (DIS, HLA, TENA, SISO, etc)
- Ability to adapt technical planning into incremental sound development timelines
- Provide other mission support as required by the PM and the program office
- Manage simulation system technical evolution supporting external interoperability with other Service/Joint community and Mission Critical (MC) systems.
- Enable BDE (Brigade) to Theatre-level exercises.
- Lead activities associated with requirement elicitation, concept development, system design, and development prioritization.
- Manage system requirements for developmental versions of the system (derived requirements, developmental tasks, components involved, development schedule, implementation/integration status).
- Oversee the efforts of a team of engineers responsible for numerous functional lanes of activity.
- Plan and lead System of System integration events to ensure progress of system development objectives.
- Ensure key stakeholders are informed of progress throughout the systems engineering lifecycle (concept, design, development, integration, test, validation, and fielding).
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance and be immediately eligible for nomination to receive Special Compartmental Information (SCI) access. Possessing a SECRET clearance with ability to be immediately, eligible for a TOP SECRET clearance may be acceptable.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as M&S System Engineer.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, System Engineering, or related discipline.
- Experience with Model Driven Architectures
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture
- DEVSECOPS experience
- Containerization Experience
- Ability to adapt technical planning into incremental sound development timelines.
- Experience in Constructive Simulation Training
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: