|Title:||Security Clerk II|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Performs personnel security support functions and assists with fingerprinting, initiation of background investigations, requesting additional information, assigning cases to Personnel Security Specialist, and clearance verifications.
3. Responsible for updating and maintaining security of document control databases. Maintains a variety of files, control registers, and records to provide control of sensitive information. Generate reports in support of security operations using automated databases or programs. Draft memorandum or e-mail correspondence related to security matters.
4. Serve as a point of contact for field divisions for clearance or access verification for DEA employees, contractors and Task Force Officers. Assist with the issuance and accountability of access approvals.
5. Must have 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
6. Researches personnel security policy, guidelines and identifies the general policies and procedures to identify solutions to issues.
7. Operates office equipment such as optical character readers (scanners), photocopiers, facsimiles, and personal computers.
2. One year of experience typing technical information on a word processor at a minimum of 40 words per minute.
3. Oral and written communications skills.
4. Active Secret clearance.
5. Applicants must be a US citizen.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: