|Title:||Sr. EHR Clinical Adoption Specialist|
|Location:||Corpus Christi, TX|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
In this role, you will:
- Deliver clinical education and training expertise and program support for the MAT to clinical end-users
- Facilitate evidence-based practice and support the MAT and customer experience
- Correlate theoretical knowledge with clinical and program information to provide clinicians/team clinical services with the knowledge and skills to obtain optimal performance from their military health system
- Develop and administer non-system training to the end-user personnel aligned with end user strategy to deliver excellent clinical education for achievement o Provide clinical evaluation and/or educational sessions on-site or remote clinical education via virtual training using MS Teams or another virtual platform
This position is remote but will require extensive travel within the region.
- Minimum seven (7) years of Functional Area or Workflow Analyst experience
- Clinical Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Mastery of business process management disciplines, methodologies, and to optimize work and relationships between IT systems, customers, patients and leaders of various health care settings.
- Mastery of group facilitation, conflict management and team dynamics
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey concept strategies for success outcomes
- Strong effective teaching, presentation, and organizational skills; ability to multi-task and make independent decisions while working in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite/Visio etc.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: