Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily office operations. Establish and implement procedures and controls to optimize operations, reduce cost, and help assure responsible use of resources.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Then help to implement and continuously review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee IT operations and procedures. Look for ways to improve our technology to better fit our business.
- Take the lead on process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and address operational problems and opportunities for the company.
- Responsible for leading and maintaining our ISO certifications.
- Maintain office facilities, equipment and supplies. Manage mail.
- Assist with administrative work as needed.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- 4-6 years of experience in office operations.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with ISO 9001 a plus.
- Experience working in SharePoint.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.