|Title:||EHR End-User Adoption Specialist|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Military Health System (MHS) | Defense Health Agency (DHA) – Health Informatics (HI)
Provide deployment and adoption support for the modernized EHR System of Military Health System - MHS GENESIS.
Seneca Nation Group has an opening for an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Adoption Consultant to join our team.
The EHR Adoption Consultant plays a key role in the deployment and continued management of MHS GENESIS, providing on-the-ground support at Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) to ensure that end users are equipped to provide quality patient care and business support. EHR Adoption Consultant is responsible for engaging with end users both Pre and Post Go-Live to help the user understand the rationale of clinical workflows in the system. The scope of services go beyond just training the high level system but requires engagement at the clinical workflow level.
- Deliver clinical education &training expertise and program support for the Mobile Adoption Team (MAT) to clinical end-users
- Extensive clinical experience: able to communicate complex clinical concepts and content
- Will facilitate evidence-based practice and support the Mobile Adoption Team and customer experience to execute tasks at sites preparing for the deployment and sustainment of Military Health System (MHS) GENESIS
- Correlates theoretical knowledge with clinical and program information to provide clinicians/team clinical services advice with the knowledge and the skills to obtain optimal performance from their Military Health System (MHS)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Personnel must be fluent in verbal and written English and English medical terminology
- Developing and administering non-system training to the end-user personnel aligned with End User Strategy to deliver excellent clinical education for achievement; provide clinical evaluation and/or educational sessions on-site or remote clinical education delivery via Virtual training.
- Participate in system upgrades, new functionality: documentation, testing, and workflows.
- Participate in change management regarding fixes and enhancements, to assist staff in adopting new functionality and workflows and participate in coordination and communication of system updates and changes.
- Bachelor’s Level degree.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of specialized experience in supporting Clinical Information System or EHR training, tools, software installs and system upgrades.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of specialized experience clinical workflow training or development.
- Prior experience with analyzing business processes and information management needs of medical organizations.
- Clinical experience: able to communicate complex clinical concepts and content
- Knowledge of various specialized areas of health care management
- Prior DOD experience
US Citizenship Required.
Candidate will need to obtain a DoD Public Trust Clearance.
This position is remote but will require extensive travel within the region.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: