|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is seeking a Project Manager (PM) to be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the deployment of the MHS Genesis electronic health record (EHR) software to military treatment facilities. The PM will report to the Program Manager in Falls Church, VA. The PM will work very closely day-to-day with the site integrator and deployment manager along with the training roles manager and a team of analysts.
Responsibilities will include:
* Create and manage the project schedule.
* Track and facilitate action items related to implementation and sustainment.
* Track and facilitate actual or forecasted slippage and delays.
* Support and facilitate equipment management and coordination.
* Document and maintain risk management action plans, meeting minutes/materials and communicate appropriately.
* Prepare and present briefing materials.
* Act as a change agent to instill and sustain positive change within the command as related to MHS GENESIS
* Up to 20% travel
* BA/BS in business, management, health care, information technology, or related field
* At least 3 years' experience in project management
* At least 3 year's experience working in a Department of Defense environment
* Knowledge of Defense Health Agency
* At least 3 years' experience working in health care
* Strong background in information technology
* Excellent communication skills
* Must be able to efficiently multi-task and delegate tasks as needed
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.