|Title:||Administrative Support Specialist|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
- Assist and facilitate effective and efficient accomplishment of mission tasks, business functions/activities, and daily operations.
- Perform research using internet and other methods to provide assistance with procurement actions.
- Type/enter data into forms appropriately and accurately.
- Prepare spreadsheets to track budget, monitor and update same.
- Support Training Unit by assisting government staff in preparation for classes (prepare cables for class attendees, assist in setting up classroom).
- Provide general clerical/administrative support to two working groups.
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree in Business or a related discipline and at least 3 years of related experience are required.
- Requires proficiency in use of desktop computers and associated software programs, such as Microsoft Office Suite is required, ability to prioritize work, and excellent organizational skills. Knowledge of government processes for procurement (both purchase card and contracts).
- Financial background in budgeting.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook required.
- Ability to execute taskings and meet deadlines.
- Applicants must be a US citizen.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.