|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
- Assist and facilitate effective and efficient accomplishment of mission tasks, business functions/activities, and daily operations.
- Email calendar invites and arrange meeting locations, audio lines, and other audiovisual support as required.
- Draft detailed meeting minutes to accurately reflect meeting attendance, activities and discussions.
- Review, analyze, edit, and ensure full coordination of documents for customer review and input and track documents in the Agency document tracking system as directed.
- Assist with briefing preparations, travel arrangements, records management, office management to include services and supplies, and greeting and referring customers to appropriate staff.
- Respond to queries from employees and managers in the form of correspondence, electronic mail, workbooks and/or presentations.
- Associate's degree in business or related discipline
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to prioritize work
- Excellent organizational skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: