|Title:||DoD Systems Engineer|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services seeks a Systems Engineer (DoD) to join our team supporting our military client in Orlando, FL. The qualified candidate will provide extensive research, technical assessments, and policy recommendations on existing and emerging technologies critical to the United States maintaining superior military capabilities. Work can be performed anywhere in the continental United States, presuming the candidate commits to working East Coast core business hours.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Provide technical recommendations and analysis for the program manager
* Create and maintain an enduring set of systems engineering program deliverables required to field capabilities, including long-term technology development, industrial and innovation base production, critical DoD technology needs
* Facilitate assessments of the confluence of technology concerns, business concerns, foreign involvement, and how that involvement might affect DoD modernization priorities, warfighting capabilities, technology advantage, and associated test and evaluation investments
* Identify activities and investments on the part of the DoD, its industry partners, and the extended global technology base to improve DoD's abilities to develop, build, and field the system and mission capabilities it needs to retain military advantage and support U.S. interests
* Provide recommendations to mitigate foreign ownership, control, influence, cyber penetration, and other exploitation threats to the US technology and manufacturing industrial base
* Active Secret clearance
* Level III DAWIA certification in Systems Engineering
* Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline or related science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) field
* 5 years of experience with electrical engineering and/or radio frequencies
* Expert knowledge of the DoD acquisition processes, policies, and guidance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building
* Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Master's degree in engineering discipline or related science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) field
* Knowledge of Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) organizational structures, functions, and communication protocols
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.