|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Contract Scope: Support the following HR functional areas: HR Operations – Staffing, Recruitment, Retention, Compensation, Pay-Setting, Placement and Classification; Employee and Labor Relations, Workforce and Succession Planning, HR Policy and Strategic Operations, HR Performance Management and Evaluations, HR Awards and Recognition, HR Automation and Information Systems Support (HRISP).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide classification, pay setting, and compensation advisory and technical services, including standards. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Writing technically authoritative standard position descriptions (PDs) for various occupations based on full and current knowledge of the Office of Personnel Management's (OPM) Position Classification Standards and updates.
- Conducting desk audits.
- Classifying PDs in accordance with federal, DoD, and OPM classification standards.
- Maintaining a position classification program to assist in determining appropriate pay system.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and effectively persuade both orally and in writing, in order to carry out assignments and projects.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with a bachelor’s degree.
Please note there is no telework option for this position.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.