|Title:||Sr. Personnel Security Specialist / Adjudicator|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Top Secret|
Summary: Security Support Services encompass support activities that enable our client to meet the requirements of Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD 12), and Agency security policies and procedures. Such support activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review, evaluate, and adjudicate background investigations, law-enforcement checks, and other related information, which formulates the basis for a suitability determination and security file.
- Determine the adequacy and completeness of background investigations and developed or collected data/information.
- Evaluate the authenticity, veracity, and pertinence of data/documentation obtained from a variety of sources.
- Request additional investigative actions or develop useable information as needed to render a well-informed decision.
- Formulate an informed adjudicative decision regarding an individual’s suitability to hold a Federal Government position and eligibility to hold a security clearance.
- Provide authoritative information, guidance, and assistance to agency officials.
- Perform system administration for the Office of Personnel Management's Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing System (e-QIP);
- Provide assistance for the day-to-day operations of the USAccess Program, which entails operating the C•CURE 9000 Access Control System, controlling, distributing, and destruction of HSPD-12 personal identity verification (PIV) cards and Agency credentials, updating and maintaining databases and inventory control of building access cards; scheduling and conducting appointments, visually inspecting identification documents, identifying and reporting discrepancies, and coordinating with Headquarters and Field Offices;
- Provide regular reports of security related activities and events; and
- Responsible for updating and maintaining security of document control databases.
- Maintain a variety of files, control registers, and records to provide control of sensitive information.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining databases and inventory control of building access cards; maintains appointment schedules and activates building access cards.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Applicants must be a US citizen.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.