|Title:||Office Support Coordinator|
|Location:||Navy Base, Panama City, FL|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) companies are the business arm of the Seneca Nation of Indians. SNG consists of a parent company, Seneca Holdings, LLC, and several subsidiary small businesses that participate in the SBA 8(a) program. SNG is dedicated to providing high-quality professional services to our government and private sector clients.
SNG has an immediate opening for a qualified Office Support Coordinator to join our team! In this position you’ll be providing clerical support to various departments at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Panama City Division (NSWC PCD). This entails carrying out the clerical and day-to-day administrative support activities necessary to accomplish the work of the organization.
We are following all public health and government guidelines regarding COVID-19. As guidelines currently recommend remote work, this position is remote at this time. As public health guidelines are updated, this determination may change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receptionist services.
- Maintains records, files, statistical data, and suspense systems.
- Preparing civilian personnel actions and helping track background clearance checks.
- Preparing office monthly reports
- Inputting data into the Procurement Requirements Tool (PRT). (Training on using PRT will be provided).
- Organizing government travel and the completion of Defense Travel System (DTS) documentation to include training, operation, and administration. Prepare travel orders, visit request forms, and enter required data into required systems. Provide account or appropriation information to support the development of travel status reporting. Forward security clearance and visit request documentation to the necessary offices.
- Designing and organizing filing systems.
- Editing outgoing correspondence and reports for format, grammar, and punctuation. Using Microsoft Office in preparing a variety of correspondence, memorandums, briefings and other reports required for day-to-day office operation.
- Writing simple, repetitive, non-technical correspondence, complex correspondence, memoranda, reports, white papers, or other documents relevant to office activities in accordance with a given format utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- Making extensive travel arrangements. Making complete arrangements for large conferences.
- Planning and arranging the maintenance and preparation of information needed for budget reports.
- Organizing the flow of clerical processes in the office and in subordinate offices.
- Supporting the maintenance of existing databases such as plant and minor property by researching and collecting data, and entering, maintaining, and updating the data in various spreadsheets or databases.
- Active SECRET clearance required to be eligible for consideration.
- High School diploma or GED and 1 year of clerical work experience.
- Possess a general knowledge of substantive work of the offices supported at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Panama City.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the utilization of MS office (Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Professional writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated capacity for attention to detail and accuracy of work product.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information.
- Problem solving.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: