|Location:||San Diego, CA|
- Manage a team of 34 individuals supporting different stakeholders across the DOD HIV/AIDS Prevention Program. The team will consist of doctors, research associates, analysts, desk officers, and other technical specialized roles.
- Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place and that the team follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements.
- Provide support to the Department of Defense (DoD) HIV/AIDS Prevention Program through the International HIV Program for the DoD.
- Conduct status meetings with all necessary stakeholders (clients, team members and home office).
- Resolve/address escalated support issues.
- Conduct introductory, quarterly, and annual reviews. Prepare monthly and quarterly status reports.
- Provide oversight for the travel coordinator and onboarding of new team members.
- Support program goals directed by the Deputy Division Chief
- Attends seminars, conferences, and in-service training and staff meetings as required.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years managing a program of similar size and scope, or related work experience
- Experience managing a medical research and development team
- Managing enterprise-level systems integration projects that require directly interfacing with customer executive management personnel.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and public relations outreach.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Plan and Manage multiple project schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, MS Project and MS Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.