Seneca Holdings is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Holdings is looking to hire a Talent Partner to support the Seneca Nation Group based in Chantilly, VA. This position is 100% remote, but would require occasional visits to the office on an as needed basis. The selected candidate will be performing, but not limited to, the following responsibilities;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct full recruitment life cycle activities for assigned new hire requisitions. (sourcing, screening, interviewing coordination, reference checks, hiring, offer management, on-boarding communications).
- Advise on creative sourcing methods and strategies, and work closely with hiring managers to develop best approach to building candidate pipeline.
- Determine the suitability of the applicant for employment by conducting an initial screen to assess applicable knowledge, skills and experience.
- Performs further background reference checks (i.e. Prior employment references, transcripts, etc.) to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision.
- Provide timely progress updates on sourcing, interviewing and placing new hires.
- Compile hiring activity information including resumes, job postings, and candidate selections into the applicant tracking system.
- Maintain databases for use in future openings and candidate searches.
- Coordinate activities with HR team to ensure that new hire processing is completed in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain strong business partner relationships with internal clients and leadership.
- Ensure smooth transition post-hire and assess hiring manager and new hire satisfaction.
- Other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business or similar discipline.
- Minimum three years of experience within a government contracting environment.
- Ability to adapt seamlessly to ever changing priorities.
- Demonstrated capability to develop creative sourcing solutions for hard-to-fill positions.
- Proven experience in recruiting high quality business professionals for cleared and non-cleared requirements.
- Demonstrated capacity for attention to detail and accuracy of work product.
- Working Level Knowledge of State and Federal Employment Law and Compliance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the utilization of MS office (Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Exercises good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating confidential information.
- Previous recruiting experience in support of government agencies in a plus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a cohesive team.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: