|Title:||Senior IT Analyst|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
We are currently seeking a Senior IT Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior IT Analyst shall provide support in the following areas to include, but not limited to:
1.1. Program Planning
Provide expertise in the planning and evaluation of program objectives by performing data analytics that assist in achieving the best investment approach and supports decision making through credible and verifiable analysis results and recommendations. Coordinate project milestones within the program officers and assist with meeting notes, action items, and follow-up communications.
1.2. Expert Assistance
Expert assistance in executive programmatic support across the organization. The contractor shall assist in data assessment and evaluation as consideration for insertion into the planning phase of various programs and to evaluate the effectiveness of those programs based on future data results. The contractor shall review project documentation and provide feedback to the Government IPT.
The SME will conduct the necessary research on each program assigned to gain a full understanding of the program objectives, mission, and will perform a full analysis of the data existing within the various internal/external systems that support the operation of the enterprise.
1.4. Performance Requirements
The SME duties and position requirements include, but are not limited to:
1. Reveal trends and metrics based on data analytics
2. Employ the various forms of data analytics such as Prescriptive Analysis; Predictive Analysis; Diagnostic Analysis; and Descriptive Analysis
3. Advise the Government on matters associated with data analytics for application to enterprise and product improvement data
4. Formulate tactical and strategic implementation and resource investment plans to address data analysis capability shortfalls
5. Identify and assess risks and gaps/shortfalls of required Test & Evaluation data analysis capabilities based on a comparison of current versus required future capabilities for DOD platforms and systems
6. Support assigned project meetings, reviews, and technical interchanges as required
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
No less than ten (10) years of Information Technology experience
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.