|Title:||IT Problem Manager / Senior Tech Lead|
|Location:||Washington, DC Navy Yard|
Seneca Solutions is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Solutions is looking to hire Senior IT Tech Lead/IT Problem Manager to support our Navy client in Washington, D.C.
This position requires an active DOD Secret clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for researching, tracking and finding resolutions for hardware, laptop, desktop, printer and peripheral problems. The ideal candidate will have strong familiarity with systems administration, network administration and understanding of PKI.
- Provide status of problem resolution updates to the SSP CIO office.
- Responsible for researching Windows OS, CAC authentication issues, PKI problems, as well as enterprise wide IT related issues.
- Maintain and ensure SSP’s knowledge base of problem resolutions are communicated with the service desk team, other onsite contractors and the SPCIO office.
- Responsible for management of Problem Investigations, from start to finish, by facilitating root cause investigations and managing the implementation of corrective and preventative measures.
- Drive efforts to improve overall application stability and availability for applications and supporting infrastructure by ensuring problem resolution.
- Monitor metrics and drive continuous infrastructure and application improvement efforts across teams to achieve SSP CIO performance goals.
- Facilitate and coordinate technical problem review meetings to include leading and facilitating investigations of critical incidents and managing root cause analysis between technical teams.
- Work with process owners and stakeholders to re-engineer processes to be simple, nimble, repeatable, measurable, achievable and continuously improved.
- Suggest comprehensive metrics that can be actionable and promote positive behavioral changes.
- Interact with IT development, operations, IT quality and product management groups to obtain and exchange information.
- Proactively escalate problems and issues.
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- CompTIA certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 5 - 7 years of IT support
- Experience with systems administration, network administration and PKI a plus.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: