|Title:||Project Control Specialist|
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) companies are the business arm of the Seneca Nation of Indians. SNG consists of a parent company, Seneca Holdings, LLC, and several subsidiary small businesses that participate in the SBA 8(a) program. SNG is dedicated to providing high quality professional services to our government and private sector clients.
SNG has an immediate opening for a qualified Project Control Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, organize and submit project setup requests.
- Maintain project files to include project setup forms, billing requests, customer invoices and other relevant documentation.
- Assist with the preparation of customer billing requests. Submit and monitor the status of the request. Review customer invoices for accuracy and ensure appropriate invoice approvals are received.
- Assist with generating purchase requisitions, invoice account coding, interface with Accounts Payable, etc.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
- College degree (or equivalent work experience) and 1-2 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications with strong emphasis on MS Excel
- Prior experience with Deltek Costpoint is highly desired.
- Experience and background in accounting or project control is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Needs to be highly organized, detail oriented and able to work independently and collaboratively in a high paced team environment.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.