|Title:||Information Services Project Manager|
|Location:||Chantilly, VA or Remote|
Seneca Holdings is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Holdings is looking to hire an experienced IT Project Manager who can coordinate the implementation of new projects within the organization. The individual is expected to apply a highly collaborative approach with internal stakeholders, vendors and leadership to fully understand, document and meet project requirements. While the initial focus will be IT projects involving enterprise systems such as payroll, accounting, contract management, and others, the PM should be eager to learn and expand their portfolio over time.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Project planning, resource allocation and project implementation that is in line with industry standards and SNG’s standards and policies.
- Implementing new enterprise application systems, gathering technical requirements, and managing timelines and expectations.
- Provide support to the company by managing project timelines, tracking issue management, vendor interface, risk management, and status reporting throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for coordinating timely project meetings, producing meetings notes, and following up on any necessary action items.
- Engage in consistent communication with the IT Team as well as the stakeholder with respect to the status of the project.
- Create and maintain project documents in various capacities.
- Regularly conduct internal and external project reviews to work to improve processes and to maintain project timelines.
- 5-8 years of progressively responsible experience leading enterprise IT projects.
- Technical background and knowledge of data architecture, software as a service and software development methodologies.
- Experience eliciting business and technical requirements and requirements documentation.
- Experience with project documentation creation (project charters, project schedules, risk/issue identification and mitigation planning, financial reporting).
- Adept at analyzing existing business processes and identifying process improvements.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Office365.
- Must be highly flexible, organized and detail-oriented, with excellent time management skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Previous experience on projects involving enterprise corporate systems including Human Resources, Accounting, Payroll and Contract Management Systems.
- Familiarity with database design principles.
- Certified PMP Project Manager
- Bachelor' Degree in Computer Science, related field
- Experience with Deltek suite of services, including Cognos, Costpoint Accounting, Time and Expense, and Contracting
- Experience with other financial applications including NetSuite Oracle, ADP, HRCloud
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: