|Title:||EHR Site Integrator/Training Roles Manager|
|Location:||Fort Polk, LA (Bayne-Jones Army Community Hospital)|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is seeking a hybrid Site Integrator/Training Roles Manager to assist with ensuring the successful execution of the deployment of the MHS Genesis electronic health record (EHR) software.
Site Integrator/Training Role Manager (Hybrid Role) plays a key role in the deployment and continued management of MHS GENESIS, providing on-the-ground support at Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) to ensure that end users are equipped to provide quality patient care and business support. Site integrator is responsible for managing, tracking, and driving the issue resolution process, assist in setting up the Informatics Steering Committee (ISC), workflow reviews, and the management of the deployment to greatly reduce the number of Issue Resolution tickets after go live. Site Integrators will act as a liaison between DHA-HI and the MTF to ensure that all system issues are being addressed promptly and end users are aware of system impacts.
- Liaison between the MTF site and various stakeholders to include DHA Health Informatics (HI), Implementation team, Program Management Office (PMO) and other MTFs within the DHA enterprise.
- Support deployment activities, business process adoption, and report/metrics activities.
- Facilitate and participate in site Informatics Steering Committee activities.
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain all local Global Service Center (GSC) tickets associated with MHS GENESIS applications and medical device connections.
- Collaborate with local MTF, Solution Owners, Super Users (Peer Experts), and Functional Champions on troubleshooting technical issues related to MHS GENESIS applications and connectivity
- Communicate and disperse all downtimes to the local MTF for awareness
- Triage all local ticket issue associated with go-lives, system upgrades, modifications, and connectivity
- Formulate training outlines and determine instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, over-the-shoulder support, and virtual training
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology
- Demonstrate skill in preparing instructional aids and plans and determining training objectives and goals
- Develop or direct the development of solutions to complex problems requiring extensive understanding of the project functionality and lifecycle
- Assist in facilitating MHS GENESIS related deployment phase and sustainment phase related activities.
- Design, develop, and maintain reports and analytical tools
- Use current knowledge of business and technology to recommend systems and process improvements
• Three years’ experience supporting healthcare initiatives and projects
• US Citizen with public trust clearance
• Electronic Health Record experience, preferably in the military setting
• Three years’ experience working in the military healthcare environment
• Understanding of the unique informatics architecture of the military
• Operational (deployment) experience is a plus.
• Clinical experience (i.e. RN or HM) is a plus.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.