|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
The National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2017 directed the military departments to transfer the administration of military treatment facilities (MTF) to the Defense Health Agency (DHA). The intent of this legislation was to eliminate duplication of effort, maximize efficiencies, and reduce headquarters personnel. Congress directed these changes to streamline the delivery of the health benefit while enabling the military departments to focus on readiness.
This position will perform routine clerical and administrative duties in support of the team’s mission.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform routine clerical and administrative duties to include organization of files, document preparation, appointment scheduling and other support functions as directed.
- Receive, track, evaluate, and forward administrative packets.
- Prepare case summaries based on input from subject matter experts.
- Assist in the development of workflow charts and processes.
- Track packet suspense dates, forward packets to various agencies, send reminders to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate updates to The Army Surgeon General and prepare briefing slides as needed.
- Prepare information papers when directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience or 5 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with TMT.
- Previous experience with the Military Healthcare System, specifically U.S. Army Medical Command, is preferred.
- Familiarity with the HQDA staff organizational structure.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: