Seneca Holdings is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Holdings, LLC has an immediate opening for a Pricing Analyst. We are looking for a high energy motivated individual that enjoys crunching numbers and has experience in supporting government and private sector pricing proposals. Seneca Holdings, LLC is tribally owned and is the parent company for several subsidiary small businesses that participate in the SBA 8(a) program. Together they form The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) companies. SNG provides high-quality professional services to government and private sector clients.
This position will report directly to the Vice President of Finance.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare timely, accurate and compliant cost proposals while adhering to and supporting company policies and procedures. This includes but is not limited to:
- Provide input to cost assumptions
- Performing market research to justify proposed pricing
- Stay current on market trends and patterns that may affect services offered by the organization (current or future)
- Participate in the proposal pricing process including, analyze RFP requirements; develop pricing strategies; review, analyze and compile cost data; and support preparation of cost/business volumes
- Manage all stages of the pricing proposal process to include RFP analysis, questions, market research, interfacing with internal and external team members, pricing reviews, and final pricing and written volume submission
- Build pricing models of various complexity in Microsoft Excel in response to internal and external customer/stakeholder pricing requests
- Writing strong pricing narratives to fully explain pricing to customer
- Working closely with partners and vendors to ensure timely responses to pricing requests either as a prime or sub.
- Present pricing strategy to leadership during Green team reviews, or during other internal pricing discussions
- Work closely with other pricing team members to coordinate responses to government proposal requests adhering to deadlines and submission requirements.
- Leverage open-source data and public information to research and build market and potential partner/competitor profiles.
- Work in-step with the technical team to develop pricing that fits the determined level-of-effort and labor mix.
- Organizing and maintaining pricing library.
- Proactive mindset that drives continuous improvement in organizational compliance.
- Strong worth-ethic that entails a hand-on approach and willingness to pitch in wherever necessary.
- Ability to weigh risks with business goals; strength in supporting informed decision-making by company leadership.
- Ability to monitor developments in the government contracting environment, including FAR changes.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Ability to simplify, organize and interpret complex data
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years prior work experience with a federal government contractor
- 2+ years in a pricing role with a federal government contractor
- Working knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M
- Exposure to Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR
- Must be analytical and have above average organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize and work independently or as a team member as needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in the utilization of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: