|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of operating system workstations and servers, including web servers
- Perform software installation and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
- Schedule installations, upgrades and maintenance in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
- Ensure workstation and server security and data integrity by evaluating and implementing software and hardware solutions
- Ensure data recoverability by regular system backups and database archive operations
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established policies
- Bachelors' degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience administrating computer systems in a team environment:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD) o Microsoft Certificate Authority & Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Microsoft SQL Server o Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Demonstrable experience administering and securing operating systems and system applications to industry best practice and/or US Federal Government standards.
The following skillsets will be considered beneficial albeit not required:
- Experience with VMWare ESXi or vSphere
- Experience with secure LDAP connections to Microsoft Active Directory o Experience configuring & maintaining HCL BigFix Patch Management
- Experience with Linux, CentOS, Apache Web Server, MariaDB / MySQL, OpenSSL administration
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: