|Title:||Business Operations Specialist|
Remote-based currently, with Seneca Holdings HQ located in Chantilly VA.
• Manages tasks, action items, risks, issues, and schedules while working with stakeholders to drive projects forward. The position involves meeting facilitation with program staff, leadership, and customers.
• General admin duties such as ordering office supplies, shipping, along with office general management.
• Update SNG Corporate Website, along with all backend management duties.
• Resolve, manage, and oversee all general IT Help Desk Tickets.
• Manage IT inventory, and set-up or ship hardware when needed.
• Update and monitor SNG SharePoint Internal Site.
• Work with leadership to gather business requirements and break them down into relevant, accurate, and detailed functional requirements, process diagrams, problem statements, and use cases.
• Demonstrated self-starter and creative thinker who can handle a considerable amount of unstructured, real-world data and be comfortable thinking about solving problems using their own approached.
• Ability to document business processes, requirements, and create functional design specifications and process diagrams. SOP experience is a plus!
• Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.