|Title:||Junior Targeting Analyst|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
Executive Protection Systems is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Executive Protection Systems is looking to hire a Junior-level Targeting Analyst to support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) in San Antonio, TX. This position requires a TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance.
The Junior-level Targeting Analysts will conduct Target System Analysis (TSA) and Intermediate Target Development (ITD) in support of ECJ2P-T requirements. Junior-level Analysts will develop target materials in accordance with CJCSI 3370.0l B (Target Development Standards) for inclusion in the EUCOM JTLs, RTLs, and NSLs. Junior-level Analysts will also fuse information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT). Junior-level Analysts will conduct all aspects of classified and open source information gathering, research, threat assessments and predictive analysis in support of tasking from JIOCEUR Production Managers. Junior-level Analysts will assist in production of Target System Analyses and Electronic Target Folders (ETFs).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Utilize and maintain classified and unclassified databases and targeting systems and tools (e.g. SOCCET and Remote View) that support training and production
- Support the target selection, vetting and validation process
- Develop HVI Targeting, Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), No-strike Nomination Lists, Battle Damage Assessment (BDA), Patterns of Life (POL) analysis, and Collateral Damage Estimates
- Maintain familiarity with all aspects of Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED)
- Provide facility descriptions, use and significance
- Review operational intelligence for targeting leads
- Utilize all forms of Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) to include Full Motion Video (FMV), National Technical Means (NTM) and Commercial Imagery
- Provide target intelligence assessment briefs and input for studies
- Assist Mid-level Analysts in developing SOPs and processes for improving analysis and production
- Support EUCOM TDWG VTCs and liaison with other organizations
- 3-6 years of analytical, targeting and/or GEOINT experience
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance required
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: