|Title:||Site Integrator (EHR)|
|Location:||Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is seeking an electronic health record (EHR) Site Integrator to assist with ensuring the successful execution of the deployment of the Military Health Systems' Genesis EHR (based on Cerner Millennium) software to military treatment facilities (MTFs).
The Site Integrator is focused on setting up working groups such as Informatics Steering Committee (ISC), performing workflow reviews and managing the issues and risks using Start, Stop Continue (SSC) document during the deployment of the new system. The goal is to mitigate as much of the SSC items as possible to greatly reduce the number of issue resolution tickets after the system goes live. After go live, the Site Integrator is focused on issue resolution activities and continue to work with the steering committee. To accomplish these tasks you will:
- Assist in the establishment and facilitation of the site ISC in accordance with the Defense Health Agency (DHA) ISC Policy.
- Support deployment activities, business process adoption, and report/metrics activities.
- Act as a change agent to instill and sustain positive change within the command as related to MHS GENESIS.
- Liaison between the integration site, DHA, Implementation team, and PMO.
- Recognize and document emerging risks.
- Assist with current state workflow capture and map and gap of current state to future state workflows.
- Provide map and gap report to site ISC and DHA.
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain all local service tickets associated with MHS Genesis applications and medical devise connections.
- Collaborate with local MTFs, Solution Owners, Super Users, and DHA on troubleshooting technical issues related to MHS Genesis applications and connectivity.
- Communicate ticket resolution to the end user(s), stakeholders and staff.
- Coordinate and facilitate peer expert meetings.
- Identify ISC top ten tickets, as directed and voted upon by the ISC.
- Attend Peer telephone consults.
- Scribe for the ISC to ensure meeting minutes are captured and published.
- Up to 20% travel
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent to bachelor’s degree
- Three years’ experience supporting healthcare initiatives and projects
- Electronic Health Record experience such as Cerner Millennium or Epic, preferably in the military setting
- US Citizen with public trust clearance
- Knowledge of business processes and information management needs of medical organizations
- Knowledge of marketing research and business process reengineering methodologies, analysis, theory, and application
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Three years’ experience working in the military healthcare environment
- Understanding of the unique informatics architecture of the military
- Understanding of SQL database and queries
- Operational (deployment) experience is a plus.
- Clinical experience (i.e. RN or HM) is a plus.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: