|Title:||Senior Tactical Hardware Engineer|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead hardware engineer responsible for the IT hardware infrastructure to include design, integration, and testing of Tactical Local Area Network (TACLAN) baseline releases.
- Subject matter expert for integrating Windows Server images into TACLAN infrastructure ensuring interoperability with OEM hardware providers to ensure PowerShell automation and virtualization tools perform optimally in intended environments.
- Technical proficiency in hardware configuration support including upgrades to Windows Servers, VMware vSphere (ESXi, vSAN), NAS and vocality components.
- Mastery of Cisco network routing and switching as it pertains to interconnectivity with bilateral communications hardware programs to include Radio Integration Systems and Satellite Deployable Node routers and switches.
- Ability to integrate, maintain and troubleshoot Radio over IP (RoIP) technology to include Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and E&M Port communications capabilities on TACLAN hardware.
- Support the technical build and development of all required hardware related documentation for TACLAN systems.
- Develop baseline requirements and record the execution of tasks associated with requirements in a Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM).
- Support weekly C4TIP Engineering Review Board meetings to ensure TACLAN Program hardware can support TACLAN dependencies in specific interoperability test environments.
- Provide urgent updates for all required IAVAs, patches, upgrades, drivers and all necessary configurations to the TACLAN Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) for continuous compliance with all Information Assurance policies and procedures.
- 8-10 years of relevant information technology experience performing hardware systems integration for clients, servers and ancillaries
- Experience with hypervisor virtualization and server integration for Windows
- Strong Active Directory and PowerShell integration experience preferred
- Cisco routing and switching experience
- Flexibility and independence when conducting daily support operations
- Team-oriented attitude with ability to mentor other engineers as required
- Secret with ability to obtain TS/SCI Clearance
The RavenTek Team offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
The RavenTek Team provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.