|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Executive Protection Systems is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Executive Protection Systems (EPS) is looking for a systems administrator to support the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) in Lorton, VA.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of operating system workstations and servers, including web servers.
- Perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Schedule installations, upgrades and maintenance in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Ensure workstation and server security and data integrity by evaluating and implementing software and hardware solutions.
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Eligibility to obtain a Public Trust (favorable background investigation).
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline OR an AA Degree with 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of current operating systems, software, workstations and servers and their operation and maintenance.
- Familiarity with latest IT security policies.
- 2 years of design and management of non-complex telecommunication and local and wide area networks (LANs/WANs) using similar software and hardware
- Experience and capability to support and administer majority of the following technologies:
- Windows Update Service
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Windows Registry
- Microsoft Exchange
The following skillsets will be considered beneficial albeit not required:
- Active Public Trust clearance.
- Experience with VMWare ESXi or vSphere.
- Experience with secure LDAP connections to Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience configuring & maintaining HCL BigFix Patch Management.
- Experience with Linux, CentOS, Apache Web Server, MariaDB / MySQL, OpenSSL administration
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Covid-19 Workplace Safety Policy
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: