|Title:||Owner’s Representative for Off-Territory Construction Project|
Seneca Holdings is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Holdings has an immediate opening for an Owner’s Representative (“Owner’s Rep”) for an off-territory construction project estimated to take 4-6 months to complete. The Owner’s Rep will be a part of the team overseeing the construction project and will work in coordination with the Management Committee of Seneca Holdings and the senior management team of Seneca Holdings. Regular travel to the job site in Buffalo, NY will be required. (*Schedule: Hourly as needed for approximately 4-6 months, ~20 hours/week)
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in supervising Architect-Led Design Build for healthcare clinic retrofit and build-out
- Facilitate construction by coordinating with architect, engineer, contractors, and healthcare project manager
- Work collaboratively with healthcare project manager to complete construction on time and within budget
- Attend weekly construction meetings
- Conduct regular site visits to job site
- Advise the General Contractor and subcontractors in performance of duties
- Provide regular reports to the Seneca Holdings management team and Management Committee and attend monthly Management Committee meetings
- May perform other duties as required
- Ability to plan, manage and implement complex projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of construction practices and terminology
- Ability to attend daily, weekly, monthly meetings in Erie and Cattaraugus counties
- Ability to travel to worksite as needed, potentially with little notice
- Ability to work remotely with access to internet
- Willingness to work independently
- Must be able to stand for long periods with intermittent periods of sitting, walking, bending.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds
- Direct construction management experience, preferably on healthcare projects
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: