|Title:||Personnel Security Specialist|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
Executive Protection Systems is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Executive Protection Systems is looking to hire a Personnel Security Specialist I to support our government client in Washington, DC. This position requires a secret clearance.
Title: Personnel Security Specialist I
Schedule: Full-time, Monday thru Friday, 8-hour days (3 days remote – 2 days onsite)
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform personnel security support functions and assist with fingerprinting (includes but are not limited to scanning fingerprints (into LiveScan), initiation of background investigations, request additional information, and clearance verifications.
- Assist with the handling, control, logging, and status-tracking, filing, and disposition of background investigation reports.
- Review background investigation reports and provide assessments of their adequacy, accuracy, and completeness.
- Request additional investigative actions or develop useable information as needed to render a well-informed decision.
- Create and update cases in the Justice Security Tracking and Adjudication Record System (JSTARS).
- Entering the correct information into JSTARS and creating the appropriate processing activity to ensure proper routing of the case.
- Uploading all documents to correct JSTARS case document tab.
- Filing, classifying, and retrieving program related materials and technical documents in JSTARS.
- Entering contractor separation dates and forwarding cases of separated contractors to the Destruction Shelf.
- Performing data entry duties pertaining to the contractor clearance process.
- Process requests for additional information on security packages and following up on correspondence received.
- Utilize the Office of Personnel Management Electronic Questionnaires for Investigative Processing (eQIP) system to review security forms for JMD contractors and uploading them to JSTARS.
- Generate credit reports on JMD contractor candidates.
- Answer general contractor clearance inquiries and forwarding inquiries that are more technical to the appropriate Personnel Security Specialist.
- Prepare memoranda, reports, and other contractor security documents.
- Advise the supervisor when a JMD contractor and/or JMD office has failed to provide the requested information.
- Analyze monthly contractor data reports for system integrity.
- Properly safeguard Privacy Act Protected Information, Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and Classified National Security Information
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- An active DOD Secret Clearance is Required
- Must meet Department of Justice Residency Requirement
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: